Features & benefits
The Grant Vortex Boiler House is compatible with all Grant EZ-Fit Flue systems and are flued in exactly the same way as Utility models, further enhancing installation options.
Installation & Commissioning
Installation must comply with the current Building Regulations. As with all oil-fired appliances, Grant Condensing Boilers require commissioning at the time of Installation. This simple process ensures that the boiler is working at peak efficiency which, in turn, will result in lower running costs and long term reliability. Annual maintenance is also made easy by Grant’s cleverly designed front service access to both burner and all the internal serviceable parts. This feature enables Grant Condensing Boilers to be fitted neatly and unobtrusively within either the kitchen, boiler house, or utility room environment. Comprehensive technical information can be found in the installation manual.
- High efficiency SEAI HARP “A” Rating
- Suitable for balanced or conventional flue application
- Features a Riello RDB Burner
- Compact design supplied with factory fitted red insulated jacket
- Fully approved to OFTEC Standard and EC directives
- *One year manufacturer’s warranty with five year guarantee on boiler heat exchanger (T&Cs Apply)
- Easy installation