Daikin Altherma 3R
The Power Pact
A redesigned casing
A black horizontal front grille hides the single fan, reducing the perception of sound produced by the unit.
The light grey casing reflects the installation space to help the unit blend into any environment.
A single fan for high capacity units
Daikin engineers replaced the double fan with one larger fan and optimised its shape to lower the operational sound and improve air circulation.
Running on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in launching heat pumps equipped with R-32. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), the R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for attaining the new European CO2 emission targets.
Ideal for small spaces
Thanks to its single fan, the height is reduced, and its black grille makes it fit discretely in all kind of exteriors.
Meeting modern society expectations
Outside, the outdoor unit blends in thanks to its black front grille. The horizontal lines of the grille hides the fan from view, making it more discreet. In Europe, design has a huge importance. That’s why, at Daikin, we have developed a new design line for outdoor units. Customers invest in their property to make it better and more sustainable, heat pumps must tick all boxes.
Daikin Altherma 3 R F
Floor standing unit
- Compact unit with a small installation footprint
- All components and connections are factory mounted
- Minimum electrical input for a continuous hot water supply
- Can include a Bizone model to regulate two temperature zones simultaneously
- Modern and stylish design available in white or silver
Daikin Altherma 3 R is the world’s first high capacity R-32 refrigerant split heat pump with cooling. It offers all-year round comfort, thanks to improved performance:
- Up to A+++ space heating energy label
- Up to A+ domestic hot water energy label
- Operation down to -25°C outside temperature
- Leaving water temperature of 60°C at -7°C
- Suitable for recent renovations, ideal for new buildings
Onecta app, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption